Friday, December 21, 2007

READ THE SIGNS



This Book is written by my dear
Marjolyn, who is married to my
twin brother, Robert.
Marjolyn has MS, however, her story
is truly amazing....
I don't know if you can read the above
Marjolyn wrote about her mother in-laws
predictions, one being my Mother Aleida.
These are the predictions ....You will go
into healing, you will write a book...
and your legs will be alright....
All these predictions have come true.
Marjolyn wrote this book to inspire others
no matter what illness you have.
Like the title of her book "READ THE SIGNS"
We all can have an illness and wonder why?
Every illness has a purpose and reason.
Marjolyn's book explains her own experiences
and her healing journey.
If you want a copy please let me know.

2 comments:

Margaret D said...

Hello Ellen,
Nice to see you are back, I thought perhaps you had gone till after Christmas. Really don't know why I thought that!
Read what is on the book. Sounds like a Inspirational story. There are some dreadful diseases in this world.
Your mother predicted the future then. Clever lady and I believe a gift given to many people and you have followed with numbers :)

Take care,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hello whiteangel,
Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Yes the book is an inspirational
story. I admire her courage and strength.
Yes my mother did predict, and very accurate.
Thank you for your comments.

kind regards,
Ellen