Sunday, December 30, 2007







Today I received many messages of a spiritual
kind. That even gave me goose bumps...
and even the person I was reading for...it was truly
a magical experience.
All people I read for today, picked the above cards.
The Castle, represents past lives, re-incarnation
old souls and even the past in this life.
The Cross is your Destiny, everything that you are
Destined for. Or your Spirituality and what you truly
believe. The Key, opens the Door, any Door or the
Door you want to choose, or the Door you have to open.

I truly believe, we all have a purpose in life, and need to
follow our dreams...however, we don't always fulfil them.
Maybe, it is this we sacrifice our love to the ones we love.
and put ourselves in pause mode....think about it...

Life is forever changing....nothing stays the same...
and we learn from the flowing waves of life and
the comments from each person you meet.
We all have preference and choice in what we feel think
and do.




BELIEVE, CREATE AND RECEIVE....

1 comment:

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Cous....

When did you take that photo of me driving my car?....hehehehe.

From the look of those cards this is going to be a very special year for a lot of people.

Take care

Rudy