Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Meet My Cousin Rudy



Meet my dear cousin Rudy, if it was'nt for him I would not have this Blog up and running he has helped me so much, that I sincerely thankyou Rudy.
As you can see by the photo...it looks like a film set...and Yes! that's what I was doing. I was making a film or should I say a video of a Lenormand Card Reading for Rudy. The umbrella was to reduce the light, The TV was used to monitor our vision. The camera on the tripod shooting the one card on the table...ha ha ha...

The photo below...is Rudy' sister Madelon, his mother, then Rudy and his wife Helen...what a loving family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elly, enjoyed reading your 'blog' Could you please send Rudy to me to help me with mine? Seriously, give him my best; haven't seen him for ages. All the best, love Milly