Saturday, October 27, 2007

What We Believe



I am The computer guy...trying to work the problem....sometimes I spend hours to resolve the problem....and guess what...no matter how many times I try....I just can't get it.....WHY?




Well here it is the bird and the egg....the bird brings flight to where we need to go...
The egg brings new life, and discover and choose the out come....breaking out of the egg and seeing the world...as it is....



I am the wise Indian Man...as you see me...Although I am blurrie...and from the spiritual world
I feel life is very simple...but we our self follow the new life...of 2007....however...it brings more problems....scientist have to look further...and not just the now...but what will be the out come for humanity, and Mother Earth




I am the messinger...I will solve the problem...I need to go on my journey...and discover WHY?



We live in the mountains and see all...look above ....dark and light...we do have the wisdom you are looking for.



Life is like a journey....or pathway....it is how we truly perceive it...



It really is the experiences within ourselves that we discover WHY?



No comments: