Sunday, October 28, 2007

Accept All Things



How many times in life we don't accept what we are experiencing....how true that is!!!
We need to experience this to teach us what we thought we don't need, however it is a lesson we may need to learn....patience is a virture.
.
Living in the divine moment...how many times do we live that? Can you imagine if we had this thought and feeling every day...we don't need that glass of wine....or whatever.
We personally can create any divine moment.....Try it....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love ya BLOG!!! some real insightful stuff!

Love from Ben & Fran :)



PS Ben was actually dressed as 'Disco Stu' for that costume party... not Elvis (altho the costume he was wearing was very Elvis).

Janelle said...

Hello Ellen, promised your cousin Rudy that I would come over. Love your Blog.....I say every morning I wake up is a bonus.....live for today not tomorrow.

Take care
Elle

Anonymous said...

Hello Ellen,

Thank you Ellen I did get your message.

Thank you for placing me on your favourites.

Your blog is looking good also, I have noticed that you like numerology, I had my children's numerolgy done when they were smaller and it is pretty exact, somethings were not but I expect it is how you interrupt it.

Take care
Elle