Saturday, January 19, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE


Here is the view outside our house..


You have seen this photo on my blog before.
In about 3 to 4 weeks we are moving.
So I would love to live in the above photo.
However, that is not possible...
it's just a dream...
I wonder where we will live, and what kind of
house we will move in to...
I know deep down in my heart, it will be the
right home for us (my husband) and me...
And my 2 beautiful cats TOM and SAM.
So I'll be very busy in the coming weeks...
I would love to thank you all who have been
visiting my blog, and also your comments.
It is truly great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...

Love your new home... *wink, wink.*
;-)

Love the positive thoughts... You never know what is just around the corner.

Love From Your Friend,

Amanda.

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Ellen,

You had me going there for a bit. I really thought that the picture was your new home. Life has always looked after you and John so I have no doubt that it will continue to do so......after all, you are pretty special.

Love ya

Rudy

e.j.kicken said...

Amanda my darlink,

I always love your comments, and yes, we do need to have positive thoughts. I am looking forward to what's aroung the corner, hopefully not the "MICE" ha ha ha
a card from the deck...you know what I mean...

Love too your friend Ellen

e.j.kicken said...

Rudy Rudy Rudy,

You will see on my blog my darlink
Cous my reaction...

And thank you, for saying
"I am something special"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh

love,ya Ellen