Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WITHIN YOU


I am back from the planet...whatever
but then again...I have gone some where
else....

I have had so many experiences with
people I meet...and express what is really
within them. Some can be personal and
others say it as it is....
I personally feel we need to express the
true feeling we have...in order for it to
heal or we can learn from it.
We all learn from every experience we
receive and give....
I know you have the same special moment
to do the same....lots of love.....2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend,

Just remember... I am only a phone call away if you need to talk.

Sending positive vibes your way.
;-)


Love Amanda. x

e.j.kicken said...

My Dear Friend Mandy Pandy,

Yes, it's true you are only a phone call away...but we can connect in other ways to...remember our Reiki connection
du du du or is it do do do dooooooooo...whatever ya know wat I mean...ha ha ha ha
your vibes have always been positive. That's why I sa love ya
:)

love ya, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hello My Dear,

How could I forget our Reiki connection? Ha Ha Ha... You know, I was only thinking of that about a week ago!
Strange isn't it?

Hey, have you seen the MOVIE Celestine Prophesy?
You know the book? Well there is a movie now but you can't get it through every video outlet... My brothers girlfriend ended up ordering it through a privately owned video store. When I see you, I will bring it along...

Hope you're feet are are not too far from planet earth...
:-)

Love Always,

Amanda. xo