Friday, January 18, 2008

Today,s experience


Except the changes...opt ya like it not...

Today I had a wonderful experience...and I am
sure you have heard it before...
Hug and kiss the person you are with.
Tell them how you truly feel..
Let them know their talents.
and confirm them being real



ok you bloggers what is the last line...

Today I experience my friends
Holiday in New Zealand...
It was so beautiful...
I hope to put on my blog some of
the beautiful pictures.
I gave Rudy, a dvd of the wonderful
pictures...hopefully I can put it on
my blog...or Rudy's...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment for you under the heading of WITHIN ME...

Hope you have a great day even though it's raining...
I am enjoying the freshness the rain brings; it makes me feel alive!
I am cosy in my little abode and will be taking the golden opportunity to edit the last of my manuscript today.

Love Amanda. x

PS. Will be in touch via phone soon to make a date with you. I don't know as yet if I will be coming on my own or if Shez will be with me. x