Saturday, November 3, 2007

More Photo's Of Our Trip To Indonesia



Another picture of the Gazebo....



Ellen, Ben and John looking at a Fish Pond....



Malcom & Ben, and A Volvo Limo we had
the pleasure of travelling in.



Inside the place we stayed, their beautiful Dining-room.



Meeting Mr. Kentot Harseno, in that time
he was the Major General of Indonesia.



Mr. K Harseno, Raymond (our driver), Ben,
Ellen and John.



A Page from a book presented to me
from Bambang Sumantri, about
Mr. Harseno.


Outside a Military Hospital,
where I was Born, Tjimahi
Indonesia.


Outside a Discount Shop...



Mr. Harseno wanted to buy clothes for us.
He was very generous.





Some things I did want, but he
insisted...







2 comments:

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Ellen,

Well done, looks like you fixed the problems on the post we discussed yesterday morning. You are becoming very professional with you blog now.

Love ya

Rudy

e.j.kicken said...

Hi Rudy,

Thanks for your kind comments, I fixed by problem by deleting everything and start all over again. I can hear you laughing.
The other way did not work for me.

love ya too,

Ellen