Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Friend Suzanne


Sorry about not being in touch with my Blog.
I have had a visitor a friend from my high
school days. We have known each other for
about 46 years, (Gee! has it been that long!!!)
How the years fly....Her name is Suzanne.
In our earlier days she looked like the above
photo, red hair, bell bottom pants and we
always in those days like to look "DOLLY"
We were into fashion, music, playing the guitar,
singing and being comedians...



Now look at us....ha ha ha....
I am on the left, and Suzanne with a Teddy
Bear on the right. In a friend's home.
In the past 8 days we have had not much
sleep, catching up with all sorts of things.
Playing the guitar singing...that my husband
John "calls us the party girls"...
Suzanne lives in Queensland, and it's been
5 years of catching up with all the things we
have missed out on.


Suzanne on the left, and me on the right in a tree holding a Beatles Magazine..
That's how crazy we were in those days.

No comments: