Thursday, November 8, 2007

NUMEROLOGY BLUEPRINT....



The above image is the Blueprint....
Every number is important, and it
is from your Birth date, you place
your number on each square.
Sometimes the same number more
than once.
For example...look below this is
Princess Diana's Birth date...




As you can see, she has 3 "1's" no 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8.
The Arrow going thru her chart represents....
The Arrow of Sensitivity....and how true this is
of her. (no 2, 5 and 8).


Here is a quick reference of each number interpretation
for you to look at.

Now we are going to look at all the Arrows on a Blue Print.
I will not put an Arrow thru my demonstrations.
so you can see the numbers as in a row, which will be
indicating the Arrow of (so on).


Here is the Arrow Planner: being our thoughts and plans in
life....thru the physical, body, and intellect or mind.
In your birth date you need 1,2 and 3... to have this Arrow.


Here we have the Arrow of Will, it is also known as the
Arrow of Drive....thru the physical, emotional and mental.
This Arrow is not often found on a Blue print.


The Arrow of Energy or Hyperactivity, Childred with
this Arrow is missed diagnosed with ADD.
Again, if you have 7, 8 or 9 on your Birth date, this is
one of your Arrows.



This is not an easy Arrow to have on your Birth date.
Just like it says : Frustration, people with this Arrow
are Frustrated, and should try to over come this
feeling, by puting it into constructive use.
Separation, most people with this Arrow will
experience some sort of parting or Separation.
Either thru family, divorce or leaving a country to
another...a big change...



This is a future Arrow, being no 7 , 8, or 9.
Now we are living in 2000, this will appear
on their charts. We are repeating the past
but in a futuristic way....Dedication...
The devoting of oneself, a purpose in life,
to devote. Unfortunately in the past, before
the great advances that have taken place in
technology over the past century, people
born with the 7,8,9 missing Arrow of
Dedication were not always fully understood.
Many had such far reaching ideas that they were
way ahead of their time, yet they persisted with
their beliefs and dedicated their lives to the
development of this knowledge.
Children with this arrow will be leaders in their
chosen fields, and many will be the innovators
of this new century


People born in 1950 have this Arrow, or if you have
a 1, 5 and 9 on your Birth date.
Well this Arrow speaks for it self "Determination"
Go for it.


Again another future Arrow.
People with the missing 1, 5 and 9 is the Arrow Development.
Development takes time to happen. It is a gradual unfolding
experience. But when completed...it can be a master piece.
If not, then we have to do it all over again, till we have got
it right.
Can you see, this being a future Arrow....point to a gradual
unfolding of the Being so that progress can be developed in
a more peaceful direction

The above Arrow is known as the enquirer, or investigation.
Or if you like Vision. I have this Arrow and so does my son
Ben. Actually, we almost have the identical Blue Print...
see below....
My Blue print
The above is my son's chart, with only 1 one. I have two, and also I have double 9.
That's the only difference in our Blue print.

To be continued....









6 comments:

Janelle said...

Hello Ellen, Very interesting reading a bit tired now so will come back tomorrow and read this post properly.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the numerology of my family, I read it also and it is pretty exact.

My goodness it was so long and I appreciate the effort that you put in. I will take bits of it over the next months and incorporate it in my blog and what age I discovered certain things with my children relating to their numerology.

Left a rather long comment on my blog for you, so I might leave it there for now.

A big thank you and I hope you enjoyed doing it. I can tell that you have a great passion for it and unless you understand it some people may prefer to stay away, but not me.

Numerology is a tool for life to be used which ever way you like. It sure helped me with my children.

Take care
Elle

e.j.kicken said...

Hello Elle,

Yes I can understand you are tired.
Rudy my Darling Cous, wonders how I have the energy.
We put our energy in what we love.
It is a pleasure to do Numerology for your family.
At first I did'nt know it was your family.
Like me you have a big family.
It's nice to read about your family
thru Numerology...enjoy
You will also discover more.

sleep well..zzzzz
Ellen

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Cous.....

Wow, what have I unleashed onto the world.....hehehehehehe.

I just knew that you would love blog land.

Love ya

Rudy

e.j.kicken said...

Dear Rudy,

I love it...Blogland...but guess what! My housework is not done.
Maybe I should call in a Babu!

love ya cous,
Ellen

Unknown said...

hello mam , I was reading your post numerology blueprint but not able to read full as I click on to be continue page is not responding
I want to read your post
regards
sangeeta dawar
from INDIA

James Henly said...

Impressive post. Someone recommended me Secret Angel Numbers and believe me, it was one of the best recommendation that i acted upon. Thank you man.